From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Taeko Frost
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2012 12:49 PM
To: Diane Brows; Ingram, Sara
Subject: Position Open: Program Director for Washington Heights CORNER Project

I am contacting you to inform you that Washington Heights CORNER Project (WHCP) has a vacant position available for the Program Director. As you've posted in the past on the list serv, I am hoping that you will be able to pass this along to current and/or past students or e-boards where we may be able to recruit a suitable candidate for this dynamic position.

Our Executive Director has resigned and the Board of Trustees interviewed and selected yours truly to be the Executive Director of WHCP. The individual who fills this is position would work directly with me on reporting and grant preparation, supervise the health and wellness services, supervise all staff of the program (case management, administrative, outreach, and health services) in addition to other assigned tasks. We are looking for an individual who has a minimum of 3 years management experience, posesses a Masters of Public Health (or MSW, MPA), and is bilingual English/Spanish. As the current Program Director, I can personally attest that this position is challenging but is perfect for someone who is creative and wants to improve their skill in non-profit management. Ideally, the candidate would have a strong interest or experience in harm reduction and is committed to improving the health and wellness of drug users. More information about our program can be found on our website at www.cornerproject.org

I have attached the job description in addition to a link to the idealist posting here. The deadline for applications is November 15th (however, we are interviewing between now and then) for a start date of December 1st.

Thank you to you both for posting!

Warm regards,

Taeko
--

Taeko M. Frost, MPH
Program Director

*Please note our NEW location*

566 West 181st Street, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10033
Phone: 212-923-7600
Fax: 212-923-3576

www.cornerproject.org

*C*ommunity
*O*utreach and
*R*esources
*N*eedle
*E*xchange and Harm
*R*eduction

To unsubscribe from the COMHEALUMNI-L list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(COMHEALUMNI-L,SIGNOFF);