Attiqa Mirza
Student and Alumni Coordinator
CUNY School of Public Health
Hunter College
2180 Third Avenue, 3rd floor
New York, NY 10035
212.396.7734

Hello,

I am writing to you on behalf of Dr. Marilyn Aguirre-Molina. We have extended the deadline for

applications for the Public Health Study Trip to Cuba. The new deadline for applications is October 21, 2012.

We ask that you please announce and distribute the attached flyer to students in your classes or students

that you feel may be interested in this course. This trip is open to students in the master's and doctoral programs Public Health

as well as doctoral programs in other areas where students may benefit from this course.

Please inform the students to forward their information to me at [log in to unmask]. Additionally,

if you have colleagues in other departments with students that may be interested feel free to forward to them.

We will be reviewing applications on October 22 and setting up interviews for the week of October 29. Please inform

the students to please forward their primary application materials less the letters of recommendation if they

do not have them. They simply need to let us know the name of the references so that will know for whom

the recommendation letters are when we receive them.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you for your assistance.

Best,

Justin

--