Below are the details of a new job we are offering here at Taste Buds Kitchen. If you'd be so kind as to send the details out to your student body who may be interested in a part-time job opportunity.

Taste Buds Kitchen is looking for a creative, solution-oriented thinker who has experience with working with children and enjoys teaching and baking. We need a dedicated sales associate to join our team during this exciting period for a small fast-growing company. If you think you're the team member we're missing, who can help us ensure a strong operation of our kiosk at FAO Schwartz, think outside the box to help us build our original brand, and be a cheerful presence for our adult and child customer base alike, then please read on!

Key Personality Traits:

·       Punctual, neat, and organized

·       Alert, friendly and engaging as a sales person

·       Clear and patient for teaching and for producing sales

·       Excellent written and verbal communication

 Daily Responsibilities and Requirements:

·       Perform daily opening and closing checklist

·       Keep kiosk stocked, organized and in good working order (inside and out)

·       Prepare for Creation Station Experience

·       Ensure customers purchase products at Kiosk

·       Maintain accurate square register sales

·       Track Sales, issue Refunds, text/email receipts or issue Paper Receipts

·       Help keep TBK brand consistency on all take-away materials

·       Refer clients to TBK for classes and events

·       Maintain Weekly Inventory

·       Receive shipments and track Orders

·       Include in daily recap that items were received and any notes.

·       Process for damaged items

·       Keep good communication with Manager

Hours:

·       Wednesday 1-8pm

·       Thursday: 5-7pm

·       Friday: 1-8pm

·       Must be flexible with weekends and additional availability preferable. Compensation is $10/hour

To apply please email [log in to unmask] with your resume and a few sentences on why you'd be a good fit for the job. Must be available for the above hours with flexible additional availability during the peak holiday season.   Include "FAO Sales Associate: Your Name" in the subject line of the email.

PUBLICITY BLURB  After months of planning, Taste Buds Kitchen is officially open for business at our new location in the flagship Fifth Avenue FAO Schwarz store! All of our favorite Kids Cooking Merchandise is for sale in our brand new retail kiosk, located on the 2nd Floor. Think utensils, books, aprons, baking kits, cookie cutters and more! And while you're there don't forget to try our Design a Cupcake Station to create a cupcake masterpiece of your very own. We are open Sun-Th 10:00am -- 7:00pm and Fri & Sat 10:00-8:00pm. Please note that there are no classes offered at this location of TBK but we're sure to fulfill all of your kids cooking shopping and decorating needs! We hope to see you soon.