Dear Students,

Please see the message below.

Thanks,

Attiqa

  _____

Greetings Colleagues:

Happy Fall!

HRTP: A Public Health Internship Program of the New York City Department of
Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH) is pleased to inform you that we are now
accepting applications for the spring 2013 session. Applications for spring
2013 are due November 15, 2012. Please note, new this session, to submit an
application, students will have to create a user ID/ log on at NYC MED
<https://a816-healthpsi.nyc.gov/> .  For more information about the program,
for instructions on how to apply or to complete an application, please visit
our website <http://www.nyc.gov/html/doh/html/hrtp/hrtp.shtml> .

Open to undergraduate, graduate and professional school students of public
health, health education, laboratory sciences, medicine, social work,
environmental engineering, public administration, accounting, mathematics,
computer science, law, nursing and the social sciences, HRTP offers dynamic
internships in public health research, community health outreach and
education, fieldwork, laboratory work and public health administration.

In addition to internships, HRTP offers several unique benefits for its
students, including advocacy, supplemental curricula, assistance with
completion of academic and practicum requirements for various degree
programs, work evaluation and file retention so that successful internships
may be listed on résumés and used as a reference.

We would appreciate your assistance in publicizing the opportunities and
benefits of a public health internship through HRTP.  For additional
information about the program, for applications, or for answers to
frequently asked questions about the program please visit the HRTP website:
nyc.gov/health/hurt. For your ready reference or to share with your
students, attached please find our electronic brochure and a one-page
information sheet.

I look forward to meeting your students.

Please feel free to contact me with your questions or for further
discussions about the program.

Best,

Janice Blake, MPH, CHES

Director, Health Research Training Program (HRTP)

New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (NYC DOHMH)

For more information about HRTP: nyc.gov/health/hrtp.
<http://www.nyc.gov/html/doh/html/hrtp/hrtp.shtml>

For more information about Epi Scholars:

http://www.nyc.gov/html/doh/html/hr/epi-scholar.shtml

If you wish to unsubscribe from the NFS-L List, please send an E-mail to:
"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF NFS-L".