To view this email as a web page, go here.

The National Academies Press Header
October 23, 2012 Subscribe to RSSFollow NAP on TwitterFollow NAP on Facebook Follow NAP on Google+Forward this to a Friend
New releases this week
Download Free PDF Using American Community Survey Data to Expand Access to the School Meals Program

The National School Lunch and School Breakfast Programs, administered by the Food and Nutrition Service (FNS) of the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), are key components of the nation's food security safety net, providing free or low-cost meals to millions... [read more]

 Behavioral and Social Sciences
 Food and Nutrition

New at Notes from NAP: Science Debate 2012

At ScienceDebate.org , several leading U.S. science and engineering organizations developed 14 science policy questions facing the United States. In response to these questions and the Presidential candidates' replies, we've been curating reading lists on these issues to help you form your own answers and assess the candidate's perspectives.

Visit Notes from NAP, where you'll find our reading lists to go with these ScienceDebate questions:

We'll be posting a new list every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. You can keep up with our ScienceDebate 2012 series on FacebookTwitterGoogle+Pinterest , or the Notes from NAP RSS Feed.

The National Academies offers authoritative and unbiased resources to inform your decision. Our publications are available to download for free--and to purchase in print--from  NAP.edu.

Connect With NAP   Subscribe to RSS   Follow NAP on Twitter   Join NAP on Facebook   Follow NAP on Google+
Copyright © 2012. The National Academies Press.
500 Fifth St. NW, Washington, DC 20001.
Privacy Statement
The National Academies