PLEASE USE THE CONTACT INFORMATION PROVIDED BELOW. DO NOT "REPLY" TO THIS E-MAIL.

REMEMBER TO ALWAYS BE PROFESSIONAL WHEN SUBMITTING DOCUMENTS OR MAKING EMAIL INQUIRIES.

North Shore LIJ is currently recruiting premedical students either in their senior year or recently graduated and are taking at least one year off prior to attending medical or graduate school. Academic Associates receive full benefits, a competitive stipend, and work closely with experienced researchers and faculty in the emergency department.

An Academic Associate’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:

Proficiency with software applications such as Microsoft Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Word is highly recommended among applicants.  Strong ambition, motivation, the ability to multitask, as well as interpersonal and leadership skills are absolutely necessary for these positions.

If you would like to further explore this opportunity, please feel free to visit our website at http://nsuhed.com/academic-associates-programs.html.  We are currently accepting applications for the 2012-13 academic year and urge interested students to submit their cover letter, résumé, list of references, and unofficial transcript as soon as possible.  If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me ([log in to unmask]) or Mark Wu ([log in to unmask]) via e-mail or by calling 516-562-1514.