From: Claudio, Luz [mailto:[log in to unmask]]<mailto:[mailto:[log in to unmask]]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 1:59 PM
Subject: International Exchange Program for Minority Students. Deadline Jan 31, 2013

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

We are happy to announce the call for applications to our International Exchange Program for Minority Students.  We are proud to have already supported over 70 minority students to conduct mentored research in seven different countries.  As a result of their international experiences, alumni of the program are now pursuing careers in medicine, science and other prominent fields, leading organizations and working to improve public health locally and internationally.

Enclosed, please find the Call for Applications for our 2013 program.  Please distribute it to friends, family and colleagues who might be qualified applicants and may benefit from this fantastic experience in global health.  Qualified individuals are undergraduate, graduate and medical students or recent graduates of bachelor, master or doctorate programs who are of racial or ethnic backgrounds that are underrepresented in science and medicine.

You can also find the application information at: http://www.mssm.edu/departments-and-institutes/preventive-medicine/programs-and-services/international-exchange-program-for-minority-students

Thank you,

Luz

Dr. Luz Claudio
Tenured Associate Professor
Chief of the Division of International Health
Department of Preventive Medicine
Mount Sinai School of Medicine
One Gustave L. Levy Place, Box 1057
New York, NY 10029-6574

Tel: 212 824 7045 (Administrative Coordinator, Kenda Cortez)
Fax: 212 996 0407

Web: http://www.mssm.edu/profiles/luz-claudio
Web: http://www.drluzclaudio.com

If you wish to unsubscribe from the COMHEALUMNI-L List, please send an E-mail to:
"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF COMHEALUMNI-L".