Vitamin D: Beyond Bone

Visit the NYAS home page

Sign up for NYAS events

Check out the latest eBriefings

Browse the latest Annals volumes

Subscribe to NYAS Updates

Vitamin D: Beyond Bone
This eBriefing explores the epidemiological data and molecular biology supporting the non-classical effects of vitamin D.
Keynote Speaker: Daniel D. Bikle (University of California, San Francisco and VA Medical Center)
click here to view this eBriefing >>

Academy eBriefings let our worldwide membership "listen in" on NYAS events through multimedia overviews of our conferences and symposia. Read highlights of the talks or drill deeper to complete reports, audio/slide presentations, and background resources. Unlimited access to the full library of eBriefings is one of the many benefits of Academy membership.

Connect

About The New York Academy of Sciences

The New York Academy of Sciences is an independent, not-for-profit organization that since 1817 has been committed to advancing science, technology, and society worldwide. We accomplish this through a broad and dynamic range of programs and services.

 Support

 Contact

The New York Academy of Sciences
7 World Trade Center, 250 Greenwich St, 40th Fl
New York, NY 10007-2157
© 2012 The New York Academy of Sciences, All Rights Reserved.