From: Chronic Disease Nutrition List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Anderson, Susan (CDC/ONDIEH/NCCDPHP)
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 10:21 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FW: 2012 Food and Nutrition Coalition Annual Meeting December 6, 2012, 10-5:30 Eastern

Please pardon the cross posting.

Forwarding information about opportunities to join this meeting remotely or at several USDA/FNS locations.

·        Connecting Remotely from Computer and Telephone (not attending in person)

·        Western Regional Office: 90 Seventh St. Suite 10-100, San Francisco, CA 94103

·        Northeast Regional Office: Tip O'Neill Federal Building, 10 Causeway St. Room 335, Boston, MA 02222

·        Mid-Atlantic Regional Office: 300 Corporate Blvd., Robbinsonville, NJ 08691

·        Midwest Regional Office: 77 West Jackson Blvd. 20th Floor, Chicago, IL 60604

·        Southeast Regional Office: 61 Forsyth St. SW Room 8T25, Atlanta, GA 30303

·        Southwest Regional Office: 1100 Commerce St. Room 521, Dallas, TX 75242

·        Mountain Plains Regional Office: 1244 Speer Blvd. 9th Floor, Denver, CO 80204

·        Headquarters: 3101 Park Center Drive, Alexandria, VA 22302