We are seeking a Business Intelligence/Data Analytics Developer to work as an integral part of a data mining team in Information Systems that is responsible for hospital-wide data delivery solutions.  MSKCC has built an award winning data warehouse that contains a wealth of data collected over the past 25 years.  We are looking for candidates who have a passion for data, and a desire to find the answers hidden in our datasets in order to help fulfill MSKCC’s mission to control and cure cancer.  The answers are within our reach, but we could use your help.

We are seeking someone with strong knowledge in business intelligence, data analytics and data warehouse reporting solutions.  Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 3-5 years of Data/Business Analyst experience required. Strong SQL skills, Business Intelligence tool expertise, and report development skills are required.  In depth knowledge of at least one BI/Analytics/reporting tool, Cognos, Business Objects, SPSS, SAS, Excel, AQT, Tableau, QMF, Access, Crystal Reports required; Experience in health care environment a plus; Programming skills, JAVA, .net, and a background in Statistics, also a plus.  Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills a must, as interacting with clinicians, hospital administration and staff from all facets of the hospital is part of day to day responsibilities.

MSKCC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment.  All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.

 http://careers.mskcc.org/careers/job-details.asp?JobID=3380306