Volunteer Relief Work Saturday
For those able to help out today, Saturday, State Senator Krueger is working with other Manhattan elected officials to organize door-knocking downtown at 200 Madison Street (cross-street is Rutgers Street). We'll be checking on residents and helping distribute aid and identify at-risk residents that need help.

To get to 200 Madison Street from points further north on the East Side, you can take the M-15 bus down Second Avenue. If you exit where the route turns onto Allen Street, you will be about one block away from 200 Madison Street.

We will be accepting volunteers to help us door-knock and assist at-risk residents at this location from 10am today to 5pm today. As before, please bring a flashlight for your own safety, and also bring a backpack and comfortable shoes!

Other Volunteer Needs
There are many other government agencies, nonprofit organizations, and elected officials' offices are seeking volunteers for other relief work around the City. If you can't make it downtown today, please consider helping with one of these other efforts!