Hi Barbara,

Look at what people said about our October webinar:

"The session fueled even more my passion to work in global health."

"It was fabulous. I really appreciate Robert and all panelists for for this timely and informative webinar."

Internship applications open soon, and to help you prepare we're having another great webinar next week! Spots are filling up, so don't miss out. Register now for the upcoming webinar to learn more about starting your career in global health with an internship placement at the US Agency for International Development (USAID) in Washington, D.C.

Complimentary Webinar: Wednesday December 5, 2012

Former interns and GHFP-II recruiting staff will tell you all about the program, and answer your questions live. You will receive insider advice from people familiar with inner workings of USAID, and people who have reviewed thousands of applications.

Tune in to learn about:

  • GHFP-II and USAID
  • the GHFP-II application process
  • the most effective resumes
  • giving a great phone interview
  • the intern experience, straight from the source!

This webinar comes at no cost to you, and is available wherever internet access is available. Make sure to register now, as spots are limited!

All the best,

The GHFP-II Outreach Team

GHFP-II Webinar

Tips from Interns and GHFP-II Recruitment for a Great Internship Application and Interview

Date and Time

Wednesday December 5, 2012 | 2 - 3:30 pm EST | 11 am - 12:30 pm PST

Click here for registration.

Forward this email

Global Health Fellows Program II | 555 12th Street | Suite 1050 | Oakland | CA | 94607