Job Title Editorial Intern
Media Organization Food.com
Where New York, NY
Organization Description
Scripps Networks Interactive is a leading developer of high-profile, lifestyle-oriented content for many media platforms including television, digital, mobile and publishing. The company's media portfolio includes popular lifestyle brands HGTV, DIY Network, Food Network, Cooking Channel, Travel Channel and country music network Great American Country (GAC) as well as various digital-only properties.
Description
One of the Internet's largest cooking sites, Food.com, is seeking a web-smart, food-savvy fall intern to join our small team. The intern will help with brainstorming, promo writing, copy-editing, creating galleries, blog writing, basic production work, research, SEO writing, social media promotions and more.

Strong attention to detail, good writing skills, a passion for food and a love for the internet are a must. We’re looking for 15-20 hours a week, working in our office here at Chelsea, starting in mid to late January and running through early May. Pay is $10/hour. This internship is paid and only available to currently enrolled students. We work above Chelsea Market in the Chelsea area of Manhattan -- in the Food Network offices.
How to Apply
Submit a cover letter and resume to Kristine Brabson at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

If you wish to unsubscribe from the NFS-L List, please send an E-mail to:
"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF NFS-L".