Subject: 2 CPEs. Brooklyn.  Topic:  Italian food

Having trouble viewing this email? Click here http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=btodqwcab&v=001rxOp_4aBK0rcy2oCDJqH9IFASJLbHdHcDjh9RvAR0Mcewx1yhCQXrSuucNVLrdD1cmo47o1jLOWMFWMogFMUdT6ye970j0KadZoq2zE-6I4O4kIbLbEXXFiL0q7nygTx

The Greater New York Dietetic Association Presents:
Taste of Italy in Willy B

April 25, 2013
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Brooklyn, NY

Speaker: Award Winning Italian Executive Chef Simone Bonelli

Location:
FABBRICA Restaurant & Bar
40 N 6th Street
Brooklyn, NY, 11249

Learn how to prepare contemporary Italian fare. Join us for a Cocktail Party of Italian fare and beverages at FABBRICA Restaurant and Bar in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. In their open kitchen we will feature a culinary demonstration by award winning Italian Executive Chef Simone Bonelli, formerly at the three Michelin starred Osteria Francescana in Italy.

2 CPE credits requested

Checks made payable to GNYDA

For more information, please contact:
Theresa Gentile ([log in to unmask])
or
Debi Zvi ([log in to unmask])

Directions:
Subway: L train to Bedford Ave. Walk on North 6th towards Kent Avenue.
Ferry: North Side Pier (Williamsburg) on the East River Ferry.

 http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001KP5t_AGBZdYTAMizKMGp4Zhax0X459rCeHlI2MjSbu0SccOQ4ZsMJ4ODlHQ3df4ZipqhHlFa3qxGx9nwYb0YaoftXxufG3lezcoioZ3LBSqLrsY2uG4bwg==

.