Please see below.

From: Dawn Jacob [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2013 4:12 PM
To: Attiqa Mirza
Subject: Spring 2013 Public Policy Internship

Good afternoon Ms. Mirza,

My name is Dawn Sarah Jacob and I am a matriculated student in the HPM track.  I am a former public policy intern at Consumers Union (the advocacy arm and non-profit publisher of Consumer Reports) in Yonkers, NY. They are looking to fill the position again ASAP. Interested students should have a knowledge of their current campaigns (health reform, food safety, etc > can be found at consumersunion.org) and be social media savvy (particularly with Twitter). The position is paid! This is the listing: https://jobs-consumers.icims.com/jobs/2127/public-policy-intern/job. Would you be able to share this opportunity on the listserv? It really is a great place to intern and is a truly valuable experience for anyone. Thanks!

Best,

Dawn Sarah Jacob

MPH Candidate, CUNY School of Public Health at Hunter College

CUNY Brooklyn College, Class of 2012

twitter.com/dawntabulous