POSITION: Public Health Instructors, Raleigh, NC

Broadreach offers summer adventure learning programs for teens and college-aged students in hand-selected locations around the world. The success of our programs depends on the quality of our leaders. Please apply to become one of our top-notch instructors. We’re always looking for energetic, outgoing, genuine, fun, well-educated and well-traveled folks to help lead the way.

Job Description:
Instructors guide students as they earn their Wilderness First Responder Certification, learn about public health, and complete community service projects in Belize. In addition to teaching, instructors live with students and facilitate positive group dynamics, personal growth, adventure activities and leadership development.

Qualifications:
·         Masters degree or PhD in Public Heath or other healthcare field required.
·         Experience working with teens.
·         Experience teaching public health at the high school or college level preferred.
·         International travel and trip leading experience preferred.

Dates: Late May – Late Auugust

CONTACT:
Kristen Anthony, [log in to unmask]
To apply, please visit www.broadreachstaff.com . Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.

This position is posted as a National Outdoor Leadership School ("NOLS") free alumni service. No NOLS endorsement is given or implied for any companies or jobs broadcast. See: http://www.nols.edu/alumni/organizations  for other, regionalized list subscription opportunities— there maay be a NOLS alumni group in your area.

To unsubscribe from the COMHEALUMNI-L list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(COMHEALUMNI-L,SIGNOFF);