Join fellow CUNY School of Public Health alumni at our first volunteering event, Thursday 2/21!
There's still time to sign up to volunteer with us this Thursday 2/21 from 6-9pm. We'll be helping NYC high school students apply for financial aid to attend college.

To join us, please register at http://collegegoalny.org/volunteer-registration.html?&id=28

Re-connect with fellow alumni and help young New Yorkers access public education, like you did! No experience required, and the event is conveniently located at The Harriman Clubhouse, 287 East 10th St.

For more info, visit http://collegegoalny.org/.

To unsubscribe from the COMHEALUMNI-L list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(COMHEALUMNI-L,SIGNOFF);