Community Health Education is launching “First Fridays,”  a film and dialogue series on health and social justice, this coming Friday, March 1.   We will be showing United in Anger: A History of ACT UP.  The screening will be held in the auditorium at Silberman.  It is free and open to the public.  (You will need a photo ID for entry.)   Doors open at 6:30 pm; film begins at 7:00; discussion follows.  Bring a friend.  Make a night of it and support our local vendors!

To unsubscribe from the COMHEALUMNI-L list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(COMHEALUMNI-L,SIGNOFF);