Join fellow alumni at our first volunteering event, Thursday 2/21!
All public health alumni are invited to participate in our first volunteering event, Thursday 2/21 from 6-9pm. We'll be helping NYC high school students apply for financial aid to attend college.

Re-connect with fellow alumni and help young New Yorkers access public education, like you did! No experience required, and the event is conveniently located at The Harriman Clubhouse, 287 East 10th St.

For more info, visit http://collegegoalny.org/.

Please RSVP by 2/18 to [log in to unmask]
or on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/550307104980034/
so we know you're coming!

To unsubscribe from the COMHEALUMNI-L list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(COMHEALUMNI-L,SIGNOFF);