From: Mallesha Malcolm [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Subject: Graduate Launches Health & Wellness Company in NYC

I am a graduate of the CUNY School of Public Health from the MPH program, class of 2012. I am launching a health and wellness company right here in NYC! This company provides community health education, individualized health coaching, group fitness classes, workshops, seminars, and cooking classes. I would love to reach out to current and former students, as well as faculty and staff, who would be interested in attending the event, and also in collaborating with my company in the very near future!

Would it be possible to circulate some information about this event? My contact info is below. The event is on February 24, 2013 and absolutely FREE! However, interested persons must register at: www.blackandwhitelaunch.eventbrite.com<http://www.blackandwhitelaunch.eventbrite.com/>

Thanks!

Mallesha Malcolm
[log in to unmask]<http:[log in to unmask]>

If you wish to unsubscribe from the COMHEALUMNI-L List, please send an E-mail to:
"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF COMHEALUMNI-L".