2013 BRFSS Conference: “BRFSS: Moving Forward”

Date:             Saturday, March 23, 2013 - Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Location:        Crowne Plaza Perimeter at Ravinia Hotel

                          4355 Ashford Dunwoody Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30346

To register for the pre-conference training and conference, please visit: http://www.brfss2013.com/

Please Note: Registration is required, but there is no fee to attend the pre-conference training and conference.

Registration Deadline: Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Questions concerning the 2013 BRFSS Conference registration process should be directed to Julie Brown Pugh at [log in to unmask].

We Hope to See You There!!!
Announcement Point of Contact: [log in to unmask]