Hello my name is Temimah Zucker and I am writing to as the Student Liaison of Iaedp-NY (The New York Chapter of the International Association for Eating Disorder Professionals.)

On March 15th we will be having an event called "Profound Presence." I am writing because for those students interested in entering the field of eating disorders, this is unbelievable opportunity. The event is free for students and they will have the chance to take part in the wonderful activity, as well as network with the top NY eating disorder professionals, and learn about how they can be involved in Iaedp - which will give them excellent experience for their futures. I have attached a flyer and was wondering if there was any way it could be shown to students (perhaps via e-mail to the students in the department, or by physically posting the flyers.) I understand that you must get contacted by different organizations, but as a student who will be specializing in eating disorders, I know this is a terrific opportunity and would be thrilled to have heard about it from my school.

I would be glad to answer any questions, thank you so much for your time - I look forward to seeing some of your students at the event!
All the best,
Temimah Zucker

Student Liaison, IaedpNY

If you wish to unsubscribe from the NFS-L List, please send an E-mail to:
"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF NFS-L".