Pre-Dental

This Saturday, February 9 @ 11:30am

RSVP at [log in to unmask]

Columbia University College of Dental Medicine SNDA has a mentorship program that is designed to pair pre-dental college students with dental students. This is an opportunity for them to ask any questions they may have about applying to dental school, a career in dentistry and life at Columbia. We will be having a "Meet and Greet" on February 9th from 1130pm-2pm in Riverview Lounge. First we will be giving a tour of the dental school and then we will begin the "Meet and Greet" with the mentors. There will be a panel discussion with dental students from each class and lunch will be served.

RSVP at [log in to unmask] if you are interested.

Meet in the hammer sciences library at 1130am on 168th and Fort Washington and start the tour.

Pre-Medical

Saturday, April 6, 2013 from 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.

Register: http://www.oda-ps.cumc.columbia.edu/programs/mrdc.html.

The Office of Diversity at Columbia University, College of Physicians & Surgeons is sponsoring the 35th Annual Multicultural Recruitment Day Conference entitled “Medical School: Challenges and Opportunities.” The purpose of this annual conference is to provide underrepresented and disadvantaged premedical high school, undergraduate, and postgraduate students with pertinent information about medical school. Each year, we have over 300 students in attendance. Admission to the conference is free and a continental breakfast will be provided.

Through a series of workshops and a keynote address, conference participants will become informed about:

The program will take place on Saturday, April 6, 2013 from 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. in the Alumni Auditorium on the 1st floor of the Black Building. The Auditorium is located at 650 West 168th Street at Ft. Washington Avenue in Manhattan. A campus map can be accessed at: http://www.cumc.columbia.edu/about/cumc_map.html

For more information and to register, please visit http://www.oda-ps.cumc.columbia.edu/programs/mrdc.html. Interested participants must register for the conference by March 22, 2013.