From: Lippman, Sheri [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 9:30 PM
To: Pettifor, Audrey E; Suzanne Maman; Kerrigan, Deanna; Jennifer Ahern; Reingold, Art; Butrick, Elizabeth; Decker, Mara; [log in to unmask]; Selin, Amanda; Megan Dunbar; [log in to unmask]; Van Der Straten, Ariane; Heidi Jones; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; Janneke van de Wijgert
Cc: Steward, Wayne; Lane, Tim; Darbes, Lynae; Shade, Starley; Kang Dufour, Mi-Suk; Brown, Joelle
Subject: Community Survey Field Director position - please forward

Hello All,

UCSF is seeking to hire a director to supervise a population-based community survey in the North West Province of South Africa this summer.   The position will manage approximately 25 field staff and be responsible for coordinating collection of survey data and specimen collection – including responsibility for adherence to protocols, proper procedures for HIV testing and sample collection, conducting quality assurance checks on data, ensuring data safety and proper handling of laboratory samples; and adverse event documentation.

We are ideally looking for someone with extensive experience in data collection and management of fieldwork.  This is a 6 month hire relocated to South Africa.  They would report directly to me.

Please forward to student lists and to any candidates you may have.

The job is posted at : http://ucsfhr.ucsf.edu/careers/

Req number: 38828BR

Thanks for your help!

Sheri

Sheri A. Lippman, PhD MPH

Assistant Professor

Center for AIDS Prevention Studies

Department of Medicine

University of California, San Francisco

tel: (415) 597-9271

email:  [log in to unmask]

To unsubscribe from the COMHEALUMNI-L list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(COMHEALUMNI-L,SIGNOFF);