Please see below.

From: Ashley Rafalow [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013 11:48 AM
To: Attiqa Mirza
Cc: Margaret Hoffman
Subject: Market Manager Positions at Greenmarket

Hi Attiqa,

I'm writing on behalf of Greenmarket/GrowNYC regarding a great job opportunity for MPH/MS students. Can you please forward this to the Nutrition listserv? See description and links below.

Thanks,
Ashley

Ashley Rafalow
Market Manager
Greenmarket, GrowNYC
51 Chambers Street, Room 228
p 212.788.7476
c 917.921.3052

Seasonal Market Managers:

This position is seasonal, and is comprised of 3 equally important components - operations, promotions and

managing the EBT (Electronic Benefits Transfer - Food Stamps) program at market. The operations aspect of this position

includes rules enforcement, paperwork, meeting deadlines, and overseeing the physical layout of outdoor farmers'

markets. The promotional aspect of this position includes both at market promotions and neighborhood outreach.

The EBT aspect of the position includes selling tokens to EBT customers, collecting tokens from farmers and at market

and in office paperwork and accounting. We are seeking applicants from all 5 boroughs to manage markets within

their communities. Since markets are located in many diverse neighborhoods, some positions may require proficiency

in Spanish, Chinese, or other languages. The position requires very good communications skills, the ability to think on

one's feet and the willingness to work long days in all weather, weekends and holidays. We are searching for outgoing,

decisive, flexible, detail-oriented early-risers. A firm understanding of seasonal, local food and growing practices is

beneficial.

For more information and how to apply:

http://www.grownyc.org/files/gmkt/jobs/MarketManager.pdf

For other internship and job opportunities at GrowNYC:
http://www.grownyc.org/about/careers

If you wish to unsubscribe from the COMHEALUMNI-L List, please send an E-mail to:
"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF COMHEALUMNI-L".