Please see the message below and attachments for job opportunities at the DOH.

From: Rachel Dannefer [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 1:05 PM
To: Martha Crum; Attiqa Mirza
Subject: Job Postings

Hello –

I am attaching 2 jobs postings – one for 2 data collectors to start within a few weeks, and one for a summer evaluation intern.  The summer internship could also serve as a practicum project.  All positions will give students exposure to evaluation of food and nutrition related programs at the DOH.  If you could share this with your students I would appreciate it.

Both positions require an accelerated hiring process so interested applicants should apply immediately.

Thank you so much,

Rachel

Rachel Dannefer, MPH, MIA
Research Scientist
Bureau of Chronic Disease Prevention and Tobacco Control
NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
42-09 28th Street, 9th floor
Queens, NY 11101-4132
Phone: 347-396-4294

To unsubscribe from the COMHEALUMNI-L list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(COMHEALUMNI-L,SIGNOFF);