We are inviting you to be part of the National Nutrition Communicators Network as a Community Partner.  The USDA/CNPP Nutrition Communicators Network<http://www.choosemyplate.gov/partnerships/downloads/NutritionCommicatorsNetwork/PartnershipProgramPromotion.pdf> ("Partnership") provides an opportunity for different communities and different organizations to join together in helping promote the Dietary Guidelines for Americans<http://www.dietaryguidelines.gov/>.   Sign up today, as a Community Partner, we will update you about the latest events, news and resources.

We are very excited to share a new MyPlate Recipes<http://pinterest.com/MyPlateRecipes/> site on Pinterest developed by the Partnership for a Healthier America, Let's Move!, MyPlate and top recipe creators!  The site is designed to share healthier recipes via this popular social media platform.  You may be interested in the following links:

*         MyPlate nutrition education board on Pinterest:  http://pinterest.com/MyPlateRecipes/what-s-myplate-all-about/

*         MyPlate recipe boards on Pinterest:  http://pinterest.com/MyPlateRecipes/

*         USDA press release:  http://content.govdelivery.com/bulletins/gd/USDAOC-6e242b

*         USA Today news story:  http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/02/26/michelle-obama-lets-move/1939949/

As a Community Partner, we will count on you to get the word out and help prompt behavior change. Please check out our updated Dietary Guidelines Communications Message Calendar, 2013-2015<http://www.choosemyplate.gov/food-groups/downloads/MyPlate/MessageCalendar_2013-2015.pdf> with "Build a Healthy Plate" as a unifying tagline for the next 2 years.  We hope that using six-month message intervals, each with a call-to-action theme and supporting messages, will allow you to plan ahead and incorporate the themes and messages into programs, products, materials, and resources.

So, sign up today  as a Community Partner<http://www.choosemyplate.gov/partnerships/communitypartners.aspx> to hear more good news and MyPlate updates!

The Nutrition Communicators Network Team
[cid:image001.png@01CC51F4.766592A0]

If you wish to unsubscribe from the NFS-L List, please send an E-mail to:
"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF NFS-L".