Please see the link in the email below.

From: Marie Morris [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2013 11:27 AM
To: Chetna Mehrotra Naimi; Naimi, Tim; Steve Barr; Laura Sherman
Subject: Greetings, epidemiologists

Hello, friends!

This is a great opportunity for current and future grad students in various helping professions (including public health), so I thought you might have some people who'd be interested:

http://johndsolomonfellowsblog.tumblr.com/post/45351972995/the-application-deadline-has-been-extended

Hope all is well with all of you, hope I see all of you soon, hope you take the opportunity to (re)connect now that you have one another's email addresses.

Love and kisses,

Marie

This electronic transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me immediately as use of this information is strictly prohibited.