Dear Nutrition-MPH Students:

Are you taking PH 722: Food Politics and Policy in the fall?  If the answer is Yes, please make every effort to attend this event at our E. 199th St. campus.

Michelle Simon’s Appetite for Profit is one of the books on our required reading list.

Best CUNY regards,

/arlene spark

[]

RSVP
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MFcjW-I6xLwjBeEeuGslvmWlFXjPp_K0lRa-jbPq9Eg/viewform?pli=1

To encourage public participation in shaping food policies for health, the New York City Food Policy Center encourages public discussion and debate on controversial issues in food and food policy.