JOB OPPORTUNITY ON LONG ISLAND

We are recruiting for a per diem Registered Dietitian to work Monday through Friday, ideally 1pm -6pm and alternating weekends and holidays.  Although the candidate must be an RD, we are willing to train a new grad.  To reiterate, even though this is a per diem job, the RD will have fairly stable hours and a schedule that is posted at least two weeks in advance.  This position has the potential to turn into a permanent position with benefits.  Please have anyone interested contact me at the number below.

Thanks so much,

Stephanie D. Giraulo, RD, CDN , MBA
Director of Nutritional Services
St. Charles Hospital
Phone: 631-474-6191
Fax: 631-474-6193
Pager: 631-558-3052

The information in this e-mail, and any attachments therein, is confidential and for use by the intended addressee only. If this message is received by you in error please do not disseminate or read further. Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error, then delete the message. Although Catholic Health Services of Long Island attempts to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee that either are virus-free and accepts no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses. Thank you.

--
Marie Keogh, MPH, RD, CDN
Sodexo Clinical Nutrition Manager