From: LECTURES <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: March 13, 2013, 4:18:08 PM EDT
To: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: The Japan Society Presents: A Taste of Tohoku

Dear Ms. Arlene Spark,
My name is Tomomi Sekiya and I am the Lecture Program Officer for the Japan Society.
After our very successful February Miso lecture, I am glad to inform you of our new, upcoming culinary event, A TASTE OF TOHOKU<https://www.japansociety.org/event/a-taste-of-tohoku-food-sake-recipes-stories> that we are presenting here at the Japan Society. Chef Elizabeth Andoh, the award winning author, Japanese culinary authority, and director of A Taste of Culture culinary art program in Tokyo, will introduce cuisine from the Tohoku region. Drawing heavily from her new e-book, KIBÒ, the event will celebrate the food and culture of Tohoku, as it continues to recover from the Great East Japan Tsunami and Earthquake. Following the lecture, all audience members will be able to sample Tohoku cuisine, paired with regional sake. The event will be presented at the Japan Society on Thursday April 11, 2013 at 6:30pm.

I wanted to inquire about possibly exchanging E-blast promotions, postcards, or other forms of letting your members know about our event. Please find more information about the event in the attached file. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely,

Tomomi Sekiya

Program Officer, Lecture Programs

If you wish to unsubscribe from the NFS-L List, please send an E-mail to:
"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF NFS-L".