Please see the message below.

From: Amanda Levy [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 9:48 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: Attiqa Mirza; Li Huang
Subject: DOHMH College Aide Positions with Public Health Engineering

Hi Dr. Caravanos,

I hope you are well! If you could please circulate these postings it would be appreciated. Although it says freshman/sophomore, public health graduate students are encouraged to apply. In addition to these postings, we will need students to conduct intercept surveys for beach surveillance. If students are interested,  have them apply through one of the postings below.   Applicants must apply through NYC Careers directly with the Job ID number.

Regards,

Amanda

Amanda R. Levy, M.S, MPH

Water Ecologist III

Bureau of Environmental Science and Engineering

Office of Public Health Engineering

NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene

Gotham Center, CN# 56

42-09 28th Street, 14th Floor

Queens, New York 11101-4132

Job Description :

The Office of Public Health Engineering (PHE), through technical monitoring, surveillance and enforcement action as necessary to ensure that the drinking water, recreational water facilities and sanitary sewage conditions are in full compliance with Federal, State and City Health Code requirements are meet to protect the health and safety for all the citizens of the City of New York.  Under supervision the College Aide will perform duties for the Office of Public Health Engineering involving a range of tasks.

Job Title: College Aide, Freshman - Sophomore

Job ID: 117599

Job Title: College Aide, Freshman - Sophomore

Job ID: 117609

To view additional job postings, please visit NYC Careers