Please see attached.

From: Rebecca Wong [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2013 1:57 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Community Health Worker position

Hello Hunter School of Public Health,

I emailed you previously about a Community Health Worker position.  Please see the attached for more information.  We also posted the announcement on idealist.org:  Community Health Worker.

Would you be able to send this out to your students?  If there is another place for us to post, please let me know.

Thank you!
Best,

Rebi

Rebi Wong, MPH

Director of Care Coordination

A.I.R. Harlem

140 West 140th St. Level C

New York, NY 10030

office: 646-545-2267

cell: 646-477-5673

fax: 646-480-5777

a.i.r. asthma intervention and relief

Please click here to learn more:

Description: Description: Description: C:\Documents and Settings\rwong\My Documents\Dropbox\P Drive\A.I.R. HARLEM LOGOS\AIR_HARLEM_LOGO_FILES\AIR_HARLEM_LOGO_FILES\RGB_onscreen\JPEG\AIRHarlem_logo_tagline_RGB.jpg

To unsubscribe from the COMHEALUMNI-L list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(COMHEALUMNI-L,SIGNOFF);