Join the New York City Hospitality Group (NYCHG) for a special cocktails & networking event at a soon to be opening restaurant in the East Village!

Bring your business cards and hospitality colleagues for a great evening of networking.

Meet our members and network with other hospitality industry professionals! Be the first to visit this new restaurant in the East Village for a special sneak preview before its grand opening.

Where: 122 1st Ave New York, NY 10009
When: Monday, April 29th 6-8pm

Snacks included with your admission.

Cash bar with drink specials: $5 draft beer + $5 house white & red wines.

Admission:

$20 in advance, $25 at the door

Purchase your tickets here:

Save the dates for our upcoming events:

Mark your calendars for our other NYCHG events this year.

Thursday, June 20th - NYCHG Golf Outing

Monday, September 23rd - The Meatball Shop

November date tba - Fall Networking Cocktails

Represented Industries at the NYCHG

Architecture

Interior Design

Insurance

Legal

Management Advisors

Marketing

Paper Products

Payment Processing

Payroll

P.O.S Systems

Public Relations

Tax Preparation

Connect with Us:

Facebook >

Twitter >

ABOUT THE NEW YORK CITY HOSPITALITY GROUP

The New York City Hospitality Group is a selected group of industry leaders that specialize in working with hospitality and restaurants. Each group member is highly recognized in their field, providing insight and expertise to all the clients that are represented in the group. Restaurants and hotels can expect top quality results and professionalism when partnered with a member of NYCHG and will benefit from the group's wide network of best in class resources. NYCHG meets twice a month to discuss the challenges facing the hospitality and restaurant industries and strives to create viable solutions for those challenges. We also hold quarterly evening cocktail events for the broader hospitality community to connect.

Learn more about us at: http://nychospitalitygroup.org/

Forward this email

New York City Hospitality Group | c/o Tribecca Designs | 149 Madison Ave. | New York | NY | 10016