Please see the invitation below and note that the registration fee to attend this conference has been waived.

From: Svetlana Kouzmina [mailto:[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>]
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 3:27 PM
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>'
Subject: Invitation to the 2013 GBCHealth Conference on May 15-17

Dear Ms. Brows,

I am writing with a special invitation and offer regarding a global health conference on May 15-17, 2013 in New York City. The GBCHealth 2013 Conference<http://conference13.gbchealth.org/> is an incredible platform for your students and faculty to connect with and learn from hundreds of public health experts from multilateral organizations, government, Fortune 100 companies, academia and civil society. Here is a link to the 2012 conference takeaways<http://www.gbchealth.org/event/78-2012_gbchealth_conference_and_awards_dinner/>.

This year's event will have a sharp focus on how the private sector can better align its health and sustainability efforts with achievement of the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs). The most inspiring thought leaders in global health and business will attend, including leadership from the MDG Health Alliance, Mark Dybul, the new Executive Director of the Global Fund, and the United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-moon.

The event will provide your students and faculty with an opportunity to:
*             Learn about the role businesses play in improved public health, starting in the workplace and extending to host communities and beyond
*             Connect with the who's who of leaders in global health
*             Network with executives from Fortune 100 companies, multilateral organizations, high-level government officials and major NGOs

GBCHealth was able to secure scholarship funds and are now able to waive the registration fee for your students and faculty in the global health field to attend our Annual Conference on May 15-17 in NYC. Please visit our conference website at http://conference13.gbchealth.org/index.php for additional information.

Here are the details of this offer:

-          Up to 10 people can register to attend - all registrations must be completed by Friday, May 3

-          Registration page - https://secure.gbchealth.org/registration/register.php

-          Please use code 'SCRLSP' when registering to waive the registration fee

-          This is appropriate for:

o   Current students (graduate and undergrad)

o   Faculty

o   January 2013 grads

I hope you will consider this offer. Please feel free to share with your colleagues as you feel necessary and do not hesitate to contact me with any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Svetlana

Overview of GBCHealth
GBCHealth is a global coalition of the world's top private sector companies and NGOs leading the fight for improved global health. We service more than 200 multinational companies as part of GBCHealth membership put of our offices in Beijing, Johannesburg, Nairobi and New York. In addition to a range of services from developing workplace policies to brokering partnerships, GBCHealth also manages the provate sector delegation to the Global Fund to Fight AIDS< Tuberculosis and Malaria.

We recently formed a strategic three-year collaboration with the MDG Health Alliance, which will support our effort to drive business action to achieve progress towards the health-related MDGs through 2015.

SvetLana Kouzmina | Manager
e: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | p:  (212) 584-1625
110 William Street, Suite 1800, New York, New York 10038 | www.gbchealth.org<http://www.gbchealth.org/>

Don't miss GBCHealth's 2013 Conference<http://conference13.gbchealth.org/>, May 15-17 in New York City. Register today<https://secure.gbchealth.org/registration/register.php>.

If you wish to unsubscribe from the NFS-L List, please send an E-mail to:
"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF NFS-L".