Dear Colleagues:

Please join us for our final lecture this semester in our series, “Perspectives on Aging in the 21st Century.” We are proud to present a panel discussion on palliative care in the community with perspectives from public health, social work, and nursing. The Brookdale Center for Healthy Aging lecture series is co-sponsored by the Silberman School of Social Work and the CUNY School of Public Health at Hunter College. Information below and on our website:  www.brookdale.org. We look forward to seeing you on May 8th !

To unsubscribe from the COMHEALUMNI-L list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(COMHEALUMNI-L,SIGNOFF);