Date: Friday, May 17, 2013 10:59 AM
To: Lynn Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: #NY4Women needs you on June 4!

Planned Parenthood of New York City, Inc.

Unsupported global dynamic element: index=500, parameter=:SITE_NAME

Dear Lynn,

Join thousands of New Yorkers on Tuesday, June 4 as we converge on the Capitol in Albany to rally and lobby for the Women's Equality Agenda – Governor Cuomo's 10-point legislative plan to remove social and economic barriers that women in New York face in their daily lives.

ppnv.jpg923255_518037838252232_1991813983_n.pngagain4.jpg

We'll be taking buses of NYC supporters to Albany to rally outside the Capitol and visit legislators to let them know that an overwhelming majority of New Yorkers support the Women's Equality Agenda! The legislative session is scheduled to end on June 20 - it's urgent our elected officials hear from us: we want the Women's Equality Agenda passed, and we want it done THIS LEGISLATIVE SESSION.

RSVP to reserve your seat on the bus for #NY4Women: Rally & Lobby Day on June 4!

This is a historic time in New York's history. With your help, we will send a strong message to New York State lawmakers that we must make change for New York's women in 2013. With passage of the Agenda, New York will once again be a leader in helping change the conversation about women's rights across the country.

Ps: There's still time to join fellow #NY4Women supporters for this Saturday's Day of Action for Women's Equality! To RSVP, click here.

Unsupported global dynamic element: index=500, parameter=:SITE_NAME
visit plannedparenthood.org
© 2013 Unsupported global dynamic element: index=500, parameter=:SITE_NAME | Privacy Policy | Unsubscribe

This message was sent to [log in to unmask] . Visit your subscription management page to modify your email communication preferences or update your personal profile. To stop ALL email from Planned Parenthood Online, click to remove yourself from our lists (or reply via email with "remove or unsubscribe" in the subject line).

To unsubscribe from the COMHEALUMNI-L list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(COMHEALUMNI-L,SIGNOFF);