From: "ny_rd_news" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: May 25, 2013, 7:18:57 AM CDT
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: cooking classes for RDs

We're excited to announce a new and different kind of cooking class for the health conscious, RDs-to-be, and/or those needing to learn about specific types of diets.

Rachel Harvest Nutrition and The Sage Nutrition Solutions have created Cuisine Pour La Vie, interactive cooking classes combined with a 3 hour nutrition education lesson.

The topics for classes this summer are:
Healthy Living
Gluten-Free
And
Heart Healthy

We've chosen to open up the classes to RDs-to-be as we think it's a great way to get an idea of how to incorporate food into your nutrition counseling and what sort of information fits nicely into such a hands-on environment.

Info about Rachel Harvest MS, RD and Zachari Breeding RD, professional chef can be found via the link attached.

Sign up is limited to 20 participants/class and can be done via the link as well.

Can't wait to cook with you all!!

http://coursehorse.com/school-nyc/cuisine-pour-la-vie-by-rachel-harvest

Rachel Harvest Nutrition
12 E 86th St