From: GMO Free NY [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of GMO Free NY
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2013 12:44 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Video of our April 4 GMO Labeling panel discussion at NYU now available!

Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.

GMO Labeling: Do We Need It?

Panel Discussion at NYU sponsored by GMO Free NY and
NYU's Wagner Food Policy Alliance

For those of you who were unable to attend our April 4, 2013 panel discussion at NYU -- GMO Labeling: Do We Need It? -- we now have full video available for your viewing pleasure. Just click on the image above or go to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVD0J75SATo

Author/journalist Fred Kaufman was our moderator and the panelists were Cornell molecular biologist Walter De Jong, NYU food policy professor Carolyn Dimitri, Food & Water Watch associate director Patty Lovera, and Consumers Union food policy initiatives director Jean Halloran.

Feel free to forward to others!

Thanks,

Stacie Orell
Campaign Director