Please see research/training opportunity (attached).

Begin forwarded message:

From: Mandė Holford <[log in to unmask]>
Date: May 20, 2013, 7:40:48 PM EDT
To: Grace Sembajwe <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RAISE-W application due May 30, 2013

Hi Grace,

Could you circulate the following about the RAISE-W program to your department and the Public Health program in general.

The deadline for the RAISE-W program, which is geared towards retaining women in STEM through executive coaching, is next week May 30, 2013.

Could you please circulate to your students, postdoctoral scholars, and pre-tenured faculty who you think would benefit from the program.

Students can be undergrad or graduate. If undergrad must be at least a sophomore but not a senior.

More info about the program and the application can be found on the website:

I'm also attaching the application below.

Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for circulating.

Mandė

-----
Mandė Holford, PhD
Assistant Professor
The City University of New York
Hunter College and Graduate Center
695 Park Ave
NY, NY  10065 USA
Tel: +1212.396.6686
Email: [log in to unmask]

Research Associate
Sackler Institute for Comparative Genomics
Invertebrate Zoology
American Museum of Natural History
Central Park West at 79th Street
New York, NY 10024, USA