Begin forwarded message:

From: IAEDP Student Liaison <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: May 1, 2013, 7:33:01 AM EDT
To: <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: iaedpNY Event - Opportunity for Hunter College Students

Hello, my name is Temimah Zucker and I am writing to you as the Student Liaison for the International Association of Eating Disorder Professionals. I had reached out to you previously about an event that we had in March regarding student involvement. I am writing again as we have another event coming up on May 17th.

These events are an unbelievable opportunity for Hunter College students who may wish to enter the field of eating disorders - they will hear a fantastic presentation by Dr. Wendy Oliver-Pyatt of the Oliver Pyatt Centers on the topic of body image in treatment. In addition to the presentation, students will have the opportunity to network with top professionals in the field as well as learn more about IAEDP-NY.[cid:]

I have attached the flyer for the event - if you could please e-mail it to students or post it in a common area I'd be very appreciative!
This is truly a worthwhile opportunity and will provide excellent experience to students.

Thank you so much - I'd be happy to answer any questions!
All the best,
Temimah Zucker

Student Liaison, iaedpNY

If you wish to unsubscribe from the NFS-L List, please send an E-mail to:
"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF NFS-L".