Dear colleagues:

I am delighted to introduce two new individuals to our group,  Kelly Piersanti and Olga Tymejczyk, who have joined us at the SPH as full-time research staff.

Kelly is a data analyst working primarily on the HRSA-funded SPNS project aimed at improving linkage and retention in HIV care, as well as other research activities. Kelly completed her master’s degree in public health in 2012 with a focus on Epidemiology from Columbia’s Mailman School. She also has a master’s degree in Environmental Science and Policy from Clark University (2009). Kelly comes with experience performing longitudinal data analysis and has previous experience working as an intern for the NYC DOHMH HIV Bureau Care, Treatment and Housing program.

Olga is also a data analyst working primarily on an NIH funded project to examine multi-level determinants of late ART initiation in sub-Saharan Africa. Olga recently completed her master’s degree in public health with a focus on Epidemiology and Biostatistics from the CUNY School of Public Health. She has data analysis experience working as an infectious disease intern for the NYC DOHMH among other experience in epidemiology, public health and policy.

Please join me in welcoming Kelly and Olga. They are sitting in the cubicles between the kitchen and conference room here at the Silberman Building. Please stop by and say hello.

Best,

Denis

To unsubscribe from the UPHFAC-L list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(UPHFAC-L,SIGNOFF);