Please see attached.

From: Leslie Ader
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 3:32 PM
To: Attiqa Mirza
Subject: Health Educator Job Post

Dear Ms Mirza –

I want to thank you for your willingness to post the vacancy we have had in Counseling & Wellness Services for a Health Educator in the past and I am reaching out to you now because I anticipate one, if not two vacancies for the Fall, and wonder if you would be willing to post this position again – Some changes have been made to the job description so I have attached the updated version.

Please feel free to let me know if I can provide any further information and if you are willing to post the position, it would be helpful to know once posted.

Again – many thanks for your assistance.

All best,

Leslie

Leslie Ader, LCSW

Director

Counseling & Wellness Services

Hunter College

695 Park Ave. Room E. 1121

New York, NY 10065

212.772.4918

*E-mail is not a secure form of communication.  Please do not e-mail confidential or sensitive information.  If you would like to make contact, please call the phone number above or Counseling Services’ main line at 212.772.4931.

To unsubscribe from the COMHEALUMNI-L list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(COMHEALUMNI-L,SIGNOFF);