Please see attached.

From: Nisha Beharie [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2013 11:38 AM
To: Attiqa Mirza
Subject: Internship Opportunity at the McSilver Institute for Poverty Policy and Research

Dear Attiqa Mirza,

I am a doctoral candidate in the DPH program at the CUNY Graduate Center. We are currently looking for a summer intern to support some research efforts that we have going on where I work at the McSilver Institute for Poverty Policy and Research in the area of food insecurity and mental health. We would ideally like a masters in public health student, but are open to other candidates who would be interested in research and policy in this area. This internship would be unpaid. I have attached a description of the internship. Would you be able to circulate to the CUNY School of Public Health to see if there is interest? I have my contact information in the description for them to follow-up with me if they are interested. Thanks very much.

Best,

Nisha