Subject: USG Looking for Tech-Savvy Student for Co-Manager Position

The Undergraduate Student Government is looking for a Student to fill the Paid position of a Co-Manager in the Student Resource Center and we would appreciate your help, if you could forward this to your listserv, or any interested students who may be looking for work, then we would greatly appreciate your help. It pays $12 an hour. Interviews begin in July.

Ana Paola White
USG Vice Presidential Ambassador

POSITION:  USG LOOKING FOR A GENERAL CO - MANAGER
The Undergraduate Student Government has an open paid position for the Student Resource Center Beginning in August.
We are looking for a General Co - Manager! Hunter matriculated students only.
Applications are available in the USG Office HN 121. Please fill out your application and submit these to the office, requesting that they are placed in Ana White’s mailbox. Alternatively you may Email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]><mailto:[log in to unmask]> for an online submission.

We are looking for someone who can dedicate a minimum of 20 hours, with organizational and computer skills.

Applications are due by June 3oth. Ana will contact you for an Interview after this date.

Good luck!

[Document]      2013 SRC Co-Manager Application<https://docs.google.com/a/hunterusg.org/document/d/1Nu0runEFmhrlXxCFVdN5iFIdXCxw2-d8Hv13PDmYL-w/edit?usp=sharing>
Google Drive: create, share, and keep all your stuff in one place.      [Logo for Google Drive] <https://drive.google.com>

--