Thanks to Estelle Raboni, UPH alum, for sharing these position announcements.

Could you please forward the following to the alumni and student listservs? We are expanding our program and are hiring additional staff. Thank you!

***********

Changing the Odds, Morris Heights Health Center’s positive youth development program in Bronx middle and high schools is hiring for the 2013-2014 academic year!

We are seeking qualified applicants for the following positions:

·         Full-Time Program Coordinator ($55,000)

·         Part-Time Facilitator ($30,000)

·         Per Diem Facilitator ($42/hour)

Please refer to the attached job descriptions for additional information.

Marissa Rousselle, MPH, CHES

Program Coordinator

Changing The Odds

Morris Heights Health Center

A certified replication partner of

Wyman's Teen Outreach Program®

2306 Walton Avenue

Bronx, NY 10468

Office: (718) 483-1270 ext. 4021

Cell: (646) 217-1934

Fax: (347) 226-5017

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

To unsubscribe from the COMHEALUMNI-L list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(COMHEALUMNI-L,SIGNOFF);