Please see below.

From: Stephanie Herman [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2013 12:26 PM
To: Attiqa Mirza
Subject: INVITATION to a talk about new book: "Talking to Your Doctor" ---- Tue, 8/6

Dear Attiqa,

I am a student in the MPH-Nutrition track. Would you please post this event notice for the SPH listserve community:

Zackary Berger, MD, PhD, who is part of the core faculty in general medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine's Evidence-based Practice Center, will be giving a talk about his new book called  TALKING TO YOUR DOCTOR early next month. He will be coming to read it in Manhattan, at Bluestockings Cafe at 172 Allen Street (just below Houston, http://bluestockings.com/), on Tuesday, August 6th, at 7pm.

In addition, Dr. Berger has kindly offered to meet separately with a group of CUNY SPH students. Since this is coming up soon, if you are interested in getting together as a group to meet, please contact me directly using the contact information below for scheduling details. For more information about the book, please see talkingtoyourdoctor.org<http://talkingtoyourdoctor.org/>.

Best regards,

Stephanie

==
Stephanie Herman, RD CDN
MPH student (projected graduation 2013)
CUNY School of Public Health at Hunter College
917.658.4985