From: Hannah Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date: July 31, 2013, 9:58:41 AM EDT
To: NANA Coalition <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Rescheduled: NANA webinar on competitive foods!

Many of you may already be aware, but we had to cancel last week's competitive foods webinar, due to technical issues with the GoToWebinar platform.  The webinar has been rescheduled for Thursday September 5, 2013, from 2-3 p.m.  We hope you can join us for our second attempt!  An updated invitation and registration link are below.  Please share broadly. The webinar will also be recorded for those who aren't able to attend.  If you have any questions, please email [log in to unmask].  Thanks, and we apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

National School Nutrition Standards for All Foods Sold in Schools

Thursday September 5, 2013
2-3 p.m. EDT

Register at:
https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/551873303

The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) recently finalized national school nutrition standards for vending, a la carte, school stores, and other foods sold outside the school meal programs. Please join the National Alliance for Nutrition and Activity for a webinar on Thursday September 5, 2013, from 2-3 p.m. EDT, to learn more about the new “Smart Snacks in School” interim final rule, discuss next steps towards implementation, and hear from a school district in Ohio that is already providing healthy choices for students.

Speakers:

**Note: This webinar was rescheduled from July 24.

Hannah Jones
Nutrition Policy Coordinator
Center for Science in the Public Interest (CSPI)
1220 L Street, NW, Suite 300
Washington, DC 20005
Direct (202) 777-8387
Fax (202) 265-4954
Subscribe to Nutrition Action Healthletter or donate to CSPI
Find CSPI on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest