Please see attached job opportunity at the DOHMH.

From: Zuly Alvarado [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2013 12:52 PM
To: Attiqa Mirza
Subject: Re: Career Question

Dear Ms. Mirza:

          My name is Zuly Alvarado, and I work for the N.Y.C. Department of Health and Mental Hygiene.  I am reaching out to you because the Division of Mental Hygiene is looking to recruit a qualified individual for a position within the Bureau of Mental Health.  I was informed that you are the person that I should be in contact with.

          Please e-mail at [log in to unmask] ; or you can contact me at : (347)396-7060.  I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Zuly Alvarado

Special Program Coordinator

Bureau of Administration and Contract Services

New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene

42-09 28th Street, Floor: 18, Cube: 142

Queens, New York 11101-4132

MC900433861[1]Tel:   (347) 396-7060

7 Fax:  (347) 396-6948

MC900431587[1]E-mail:  [log in to unmask]

To unsubscribe from the COMHEALUMNI-L list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(COMHEALUMNI-L,SIGNOFF);