From: Elena DiRosa [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2013 12:11 PM
To: Diane Brows

Subject: Fwd: Internship posting at Watchlist to circulate to your law school

A friend who is looking for interns at her organization, Watchlist on Children and Armed Conflict, forwarded me this job posting and I was wondering if you could forward it on to CUNY Law School, or an appropriate track of interest at CUNY?

Thanks and hope you are doing well!

Elena DiRosa, MPH

NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene